I spent the last few days in Tampa at the National Autism Conference which I thoroughly enjoyed. I highly recommend it to anyone starting out or deeply immersed in biomes for their children with autism who really want to learn the science, sort out their options, and jump. Here are a few key takeaways, just briefly for you:
Things I learned:
- How leaky gut works
- Why the thyroid is a critical issue in kids with autism and often issues are not diagnosed
- Some new protocols to try
- The proper order to do biomes in
- What homeopathy is
- The definition of oxidative stress and why it’s so important
Things I now want:
- A hyperbaric chamber!
- Eustacia Cutler’s book – She’s Temple Grandin’s mom and she’s AMAZING.
- These doctors can party!
- These doctors love our kids.
- There is even more hope than I thought. Factions are learning to work together and new theories, information, testing and more on the horizon.
- Met some great people I know online!
My future is now more hopeful, and I hope to share with you what I’ve learned.