A little while ago, my husband asked me what I wanted for Mother’s Day and that inspired my Mother’s Day Giveaway.
But what I *really* want? Simple.
A great IEP meeting.
Of course, he can’t necessarily guarantee me those things. But what he can give me?
Toxins In Your Bath & Beauty Care
Did you know that many bath and beauty care products are full of toxic chemicals that can be harmful to your health? Some of the junk you find in traditional skincare includes BHA, BHT, dyes, disinfectants, chelating agents, surfactants, formaldehyde, parabens, phthalates, toulene and more. These nasty chemicals have been linked to:
- irritations and allergies of skin, eyes, and lungs
- liver damage
- likely and possible carcinogens (that is, cancer-causing agents)
- endocrine and hormone disruptors, which can wreak havoc on your body and on developing fetuses and babies
- dangerous to your brain
- skin tumors
- disrupt DNA
- birth defects
Yikes! It’s not worth it but you need to get clean and ladies, we all want to look good. So what’s a mom to do?
Transparency in Nontoxic Bath & Beauty Care
If you’re looking for high-quality bath and beauty products that won’t decimate your health, look no further! NYR Organic can fulfill all your needs, and they are both clean AND transparent. Just look at these resources for how clean they are:
- NYR Organic Ingredient Statement: This in-depth page tells you exactly how NYR Organic defines different ingredients when they use organic, why they sometimes don’t use organic and lots of other information.
- Technical Ingredients Glossary: If there’s anything you don’t understand, either on that page or on the bottle, NYR makes it easy with this ingredient glossary that describes what’s in your skincare.
- Essential Oils: This page tells you how they produce their essential oils and their basic philosophy and warnings about using these products. NYR Organic is always careful and cautious with its oils!
- Their Skincare Chart helps you to find the BEST product.
- They also have a generous 45-day return policy.
- Now they carry MADE SAFE certified products! Learn more about this certification!