As a full time freelance writer and influencer, a wife and the mother of 2 children on IEP, life moves pretty fast! It’s so easy to neglect taking care of yourself, but the truth is it’s necessary.
Another truth is that it doesn’t have to be that hard to detox your life. As I learned through my own journey, small changes can and do have quick benefits that you can see and feel. Last week, I shared with about staying young, fit and healthy with Now Foods products. This week, you can learn more about my story in detail at the Fit and Well NOW Summit, going on right now to find out what those quick changes were! This summit brings together health and fitness experts to share their tips.
What you will learn at my event:
- Easier ways to achieve your health and fitness goals
- More clarity on what to do
- Daily action plans to rock your fitness
- Free gifts from all the speakers
When you sign up, after my presentation you’ll receive my free, brand new report, “9 Easy Ways to Detox Your Home.” In this report, I share:
- easy tips on getting started on detoxing your home
- what you can buy as you continue your journey
- what you need to schedule to maintain a toxic-free home
- recommended brands that I and green bloggers I trust use
- how to get started detoxing areas of your home you never thought of, like mattresses and air fresheners
Don’t miss out on this report, which is available for a limited time only, but you must sign up for this free conference!