My first product is here and it’s made to help people raising kids with autism. The Autism Planning Workbook is just for you if you can answer yes to these questions:
- Do you have an autistic child and are struggling with issues and behaviors?
- Are you overwhelmed by school meetings, special diets, and countless therapies?
- Tired of wasting money on protocols and diets when you’re not sure ifthey’re working?
- Are you looking for solutions but are confused by all the options open to you?
Well, those days are over!
What if you had a tool that could help you work through everything you need to help your autistic child thrive? What if you had a way to keep accountable so that you could keep track of which therapies and protocols worked, which created more problems, which dietary interventions really helped?
The Autism Planning Workbook
Well now you can. Welcome to the launch of the Autism Planning Workbook. This 20+ page guide will help you navigate diets, education, life planning, protocols and more.
Hi, I’m Gina Badalaty and I’m the mother of a child with autism. I was tired of forgetting supplements, running late to doctor visits and coming to IEPs just managing, rather than with ideas for creating a better environment for my child.
I was tired of falling behind on everything, so I created these sheets. The Autism Planning Guide allows me to keep track of everything I need to help my children thrive and succeed.
The Autism Planning Workbook was specially created to help moms and dads raising autistic children, or anyone raising a child with a disability who need to keep track of everything they need.
What’s Inside the Autism Planning Workbook:
This workbook includes sheets to help you organize and manage:
- Special diets, like GAPs or gluten free, including benefits and reactions
- Protocols, such as Son Rise Program, homeopathy or HBOT
- Practitioners, including your health care, therapy and alternative medicine providers
- Therapies, like ABA, speech or feeding
- Education: Schools, year, staff
- Education meetings including IEPs, 504 or disciplinary
- Health and medical issues your child may encounter
- Supplement tracking
- Life skill training, such as potty training, dressing or puberty education
- Long term life planning (residential, work)
- Self care for the caregiver: you should do at least once per week
- List of other support systems, such as respite provider or state-funded childcare
This book contains 22 printable pages that help you organize your month and keep track of everything you need to help your child be successful and thrive. You’ll be able to track what’s working and learn to discover recovery for your child. The printable Autism Planning Workbook is available now for $11.99, and comes with an Excel spreadsheet so you can track expenses too!
Go ahead and purchase now:
You can print the pages you need, or the whole book. Create a binder for your child, or hang up important information, like appointments and supplements, on your wall. Want to learn more? Watch my video: