I received a sample for review; all opinions are my own.
As a Send Me Gluten Free reviewer, I received another box of goodies for September to share with you. Here are the goodies and my thoughts on them. Watch me unbox it:
What’s Inside The September Send Me Gluten Free
- Pamela’s Gluten-Free Pancake & Baking Mix: Certified GF only (has dairy, not organic)
While I love Pamela’s, not all their products are dairy free, so my kids can’t eat them, but I enjoyed the sample.
- Thoughtful Food Giddy Up & Go Granola: Certified GF / DF / Vegan / USDA Organic
Ok, SO delicious! Even my husband liked it, and he does NOT eat granola. Highly recommend.
- Brownfield’s Bean & Rice Chips: Certified GF/ Vegan / Non-GMO / Corn Free
Yum!! The kids (and me and the hubby) scarfed the sample bag down, then Zoe kept roaming around to see if more would magically appear in the bag.
- Gopicnic Turkey Pepperoni & Cheese Ready-to-Eat Meal: contains the brands Bridgeford, Crunchmaster, Copper Cowbell, Sweet Perry Orchards and Professor Zim Zams
This was fun for me to eat but it was more of a snack than a meal. I liked everything but it was ONLY gluten free.
- Savory Choice Pho Chicken Liquid Broth Concentrate: no labeling, contains corn, sugar
Ok, so now I know I don’t like Pho. It wasn’t the product, it’s just not a taste I like.
- Schar Honeygrams: GF Wheat Free, contains soy, corn, sugar
I like Schar cookies but these were dry and crumbly, very unappealing.
- Kelapo Extra Virgin Coconut Oil: USDA Organic, Fair for life certified, cold pressed, unrefined
Excellent! I only wish the sample was bigger and that I could find this brand locally.
- Soapbox Natural Mandarin Soap: no ingredients on sample
Loved the smell, though, and it did a good job.
- Virtuous Living Spices: Certified GF / Organic / Wheat Free / Kosher / Halal / Non-GMO
Pretty neat and delicious spice mixes. Worth a try.
- SOYJOY: GF / Low Glycemic / Contains Soy
I don’t like soy so I didn’t try this.
- Consciously Crafted Candy: GF / SF/ HFCS Free / no trans fats / no GMO / No artificial colors or ingredients / contains dairy and sugar
They were like caramels. Pretty good, but a bit sweet for me.
PICK OF THE BOX:
The sample of Brownfield’s Bean & Rice Chips (Barbecue Flavor) were SO good and went so fast, I contacted the company for an official review. Stay tuned for that coming soon!
Check out Send Me Gluten Free to get samples to your home of products like these!
Use code BLOG20 to get 20% off ANY subscription at Send Me Gluten Free.