Are you looking for products that are safe, non-toxic and eco-friendly? Then look no further! ecoSTORE USA makes a full line of products that are 100% plant-based. I was very excited to receive full-sized products for review! Their motto is : No nasty chemicalsTM. This means, depending on the product, none of the typical ingredients, including:
- no petrochemicals
- no phosphates
- no benzine
- no bleach
- no ammonia
- no chlorine
- no HCL
- no synthetic dyes or perfumes
- no glycols
- no alcohol
I tried the ecoSTORE USA products and found:
- Gentle Laundry Liquid Super: Very nice laundry detergent! No smell afterwards on my clothes (us allergy-sensitive folks hate that), and clean, lovely clothes. Great job! Ingredients: Palm and Coconut based non-ionic and anionic surfactants, Fatty acid derivative, Mineral hydroxide, Eucalyptus oil.
- Pure Oxygen Whitener: My husband tried this on his T-shirts. It whitens gently, so it’s best to use early on rather than when your T-shirt is too far gone. Ingredients: Carbonates (simple mineral salts), Sodium percarbonate (oxygen producing whitener), Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), Citrates (from citrus), Highly biodegradable surfactant, Natural citrus oil.
- Citrus Based Spray Cleaner: I used this like an all-purpose cleaner. The scent was mild citrus, and indeed it is made with zest of citrus peel. This was my favorite product! Ingredients: D-Limonene (the zest), plant based non-ionic and anionic surfactants, fatty acid derivative, ethanol.
- Plant Based Glass Cleaner: This worked very well and not streaky either! This product has a vinegar base, which you can lightly smell, but very effective. Ingredients: Aqua (purified water), Glucosides (from simple glucose), Vinegar.
- Clean and Gleam Toilet Cleaner: This had a heavier odor than anything else, but it did the job in one wipe. Very effective cleaner. Ingredients: Water, Citric acid, Xanthan gum, Glucosides (from simple glucose), Glycolic acid, Pine oil.
Disclaimer: I received these products in exchange for a review as part of the brand ambassador program. All opinions are my own.