Need a Brand Ambassador? Interested in being represented at a conference? My name is Gina Badalaty, and I run Embracing Imperfect (formerly Mom-Blog). I love to partner with brands that meet my special interests:
- organic, eco-friendly, allergen-free, gluten-free and/or casein-free food and products
- tech, wellness, self-help, fashion, green beauty and care for mom
- toys, video games, apps in general and with emphasis on special needs or autism
- products, tech, books and clothing geared towards children with disabilities and special needs
- member of Philly Social Media Moms so any projects local to Philadelphia, Allentown or Poconos area are a good fit too, and I can easily commute to New York City
- member of Mamavation, Green Sisterhood and MidLife Boulevard
Please contact me at ginabad @ gmail (dot) com if you’d like to discuss how I can help your brand flourish among these groups, sponsored post rates and advertising options.
Selection of brands I’ve worked with on my own site:
- NOW Foods Wellness Ambassador, June 2015. Post selected to feature on their Facebook page.
- Silk 2014 Influencer; December 2014 “Influencer of the Month” for driving most Silk email registrations in November. Featured on Silk’s homepage; continuing Influencer for 2015.
- Ubistars: Ubisoft Blogger
- Best Buy Blogger
- Ebay Blogger, Holiday Season 2014
- Udi’s and Glutino Gluten-Free Blogger
- Maty’s Health Products
- MassMutual Writer/Blogger
Page Views: 4500
Facebook Fan Page: 5300
Facebook Friends: 700
Professional Blogging & Content Services (Off Site):
- Noodle.com Expert (current)
- Mamavation Blogger, Co-Editor (current)
- Web Hosting Secrets Contributor (current)
- AccurateTax Blog (current, ghost writer)
- TheSoftLanding.com Monthly Blogger
- ShiftCon Media Contributor
- Fat Brain Toys
- CVS AllKidsCan
- Maty’s Health Products
- Simply IT Managed Services
- Parent Society
- American Greetings Interactive
- Web hosting company
- Corvette restoration company
- Truck parts vendor
I’ve hired Gina to author a number of articles, ranging from business issues to automotive topics. She has a superb ability to research a subject, and then provide a piece that is engaging, relevant, and well documented. She is open to ideas, but also able to suggest topics as needed. And then she executes on each one beautifully. I would recommend her to anyone seeking a professional and skilled writer or blogger, and I continue to count her as a valuable resource for my own projects. – Susan Petracco, Owner, NetBlazon and AccurateTax.
Why select Embracing Imperfect?
Embracing Imperfect is a lifestyle blog for moms raising children with special needs, special diets and autism.
- Focused on moms of children with special needs, many of whom are seeking services and solutions to address their childrens’ behavioral and health needs. Many are interested in biomedical techniques to heal behavioral and medical issues, as well as nontoxic products for themselves and their households.
- Focused niche on GMO-free, gluten-free and casein-free dietary needs. Those are some of my most popular posts.
- Products for kids with autism or SPD, including toys, apps, tecg and clothing.
- Interest in mom’s self-care, home and beauty products particularly using nontoxic or organic items. which are some of my most popular giveaways.
- Weekly giveaways and reviews of products tested and research by me, with regard to toxicity.
Content also includes parenting tips, articles on current trends in disability research, political outreach for causes that are important to parents of special needs kids (i.e, the importance of fighting bullying), day to day parenting struggles and tips.
I co-taught a workshop at Reviewer’s Retreat 2012, focusing on Search Engine Optimization. Here are some of my published articles around the web:
- Blogging at Parent Society
- 5 Tips for Traveling with Special Needs Kids
- My Special Olympics interview at Sits Girls
- My Interview at Mom Colored Glasses
- Blogging at Summit Series for Families
- Co-editor for Mamavation.
- Copywriter for a natural health products brand, car companies, and an IT managed services company.
- Brand ambassador.
- Product description editor.
- I have 10+ years’ of experience as a WordPress blogger and web designer specializing in SEO and numerous content management systems.
What can I offer your brand? I will provide the following to a sponsor in exchange for conference fees:
- Sidebar advertising your product
- blog post with a giveaway of your product
- another blog post with review of your product
- auto tweet to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn of posts
- representing your brand at the conference, subject to the rules and regulations of the conference
- building excitement for your brand with tweets, posts, pins and Facebook comments, and conference follow up with more
- manage a Pinterest board for you
- ShiftCon 2015
- Food Allergy Bloggers 2015: November 13-15, Denver, CO – sponsorship sought. Review sponsor guidelines.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Conference Sponsorship” mentioned somewhere in the title, or use my contact form.