Need a Brand Ambassador? Interested in being represented at a conference? My name is Gina Badalaty, and I run Embracing Imperfect (formerly Mom-Blog). I love to partner with brands that meet my special interests:
- organic, eco-friendly, allergen-free, gluten-free and/or casein-free food and products
- tech, wellness, self-help, fashion, green beauty and care for mom
- toys in general
- products, tech, books and clothing geared towards children with disabilities and special needs
Please contact me at ginabad @ gmail (dot) com if you’d like to discuss how I can help your brand flourish among these groups, sponsored post rates and advertising options or DOWNLOAD MY MEDIA KIT.
Selection of brands I’ve worked with on my own site:
- Silk 2014 Influencer; December 2014 “Influencer of the Month” for driving most Silk signups in November. Featured on Silk’s homepage; continuing Influencer for 2015.
- Best Buy WOLFBlogger Community Member & Blogger
- Udi’s and Glutino Gluten-Free Blogger
- Maty’s Health Products
|MONTHLY ANALYTICS:||2958 PVs||5241 UVMS|
|TWITTER: 7300+||Pinterest: 3400+||Instagram: 1300|
|5400+ FACEBOOK fans||690+ FACEBOOK friends||G+: 575|
Professional Blogging & Content Services (Off Site):
- Mamavation Co-Editor (current)
- TheSoftLanding.com Monthly Blogger (current)
- ShiftCon Media Contributor (seasonal)
- Web Hosting Secrets Contributor (current)
- Fat Brain Toys
- CVS AllKidsCan
- Maty’s Health Products
- Simply IT Managed Services
- Parent Society
- American Greetings Interactive
- Web hosting company
- Corvette restoration company
- Truck parts vendor
I’ve hired Gina to author a number of articles, ranging from business issues to automotive topics. She has a superb ability to research a subject, and then provide a piece that is engaging, relevant, and well documented. She is open to ideas, but also able to suggest topics as needed. And then she executes on each one beautifully. I would recommend her to anyone seeking a professional and skilled writer or blogger, and I continue to count her as a valuable resource for my own projects. – Susan Petracco, Owner, NetBlazon and AccurateTax.
Why select Embracing Imperfect?
- Focused on moms of ]children with special needs, many of whom are seeking services and solutions to address their childrens’ behavioral and health needs. Many are interested in biomedical techniques to heal behavioral and medical issues, as well as nontoxic products for themselves and their households.
- Focused niche on GMO-free, gluten-free and casein-free dietary needs. Those are some of my most popular posts.
- Products for kids with autism or SPD, including toys, apps, tecg and clothing.
- Interest in mom’s self-care, home and beauty products particularly using nontoxic or organic items. which are some of my most popular giveaways.
- Weekly giveaways and reviews of products tested and research by me, with regard to toxicity.
Content also includes parenting tips, articles on current trends in disability research, political outreach for causes that are important to parents of special needs kids (i.e, the importance of fighting bullying), day to day parenting struggles and tips.
Staff blogger at WebHosting Secrets Revealed, Mamavation and The Soft Landing. I co-taught a workshop at Reviewer’s Retreat 2012, focusing on Search Engine Optimization. Here are some of my published articles around the web:
- Blogging at Parent Society
- 5 Tips for Traveling with Special Needs Kids
- My Special Olympics interview at Sits Girls
- My Interview at Mom Colored Glasses
- Blogging at Summit Series for Families
- Co-editor for Mamavation.
- Copywriter for a natural health products brand, car companies, and an IT managed services company.
- Freelance blogger.
- Dummies Books brand ambassador.
- Product description editor.
- Reviewer’s Retreat, 2012: Taught workshop on Advanced SEO.
- I have 10 years’ of experience as a WordPress blogger and web designer specializing in SEO and numerous content management systems.
What can I offer your brand? I will provide the following to a sponsor in exchange for conference fees:
- 3 months of sidebar advertising your product
- blog post with a giveaway of your product
- another blog post with review of your product
- auto tweet to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn of posts
- representing your brand at the conference, subject to the rules and regulations of the conference
- building excitement for your brand with tweets, posts, pins and Facebook comments, and conference follow up with more
- manage a Pinterest board for you
What conferences? I’m hoping to attend some of the following conferences, however, I’m open to other conferences in the US. I am available to represent you at:
- iRetreat 2015: June 28-30, New Orleans, attending.
- Blogger Bash 2015: July 16-17, New York City, attending.
- ShiftCon 2015: September 24-27, Manhattan Beach, CA – sponsorship sought. Review sponsor guidelines.
- Food Allergy Bloggers 2015: November 13-15, Denver, CO – sponsorship sought. Review sponsor guidelines.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Conference Sponsorship” mentioned somewhere in the title, or use my contact form.